Vaginal pH and Quality of Life Study.
Thank you for considering taking part in this ground-breaking opportunity to advance the science of probiotics. The study is designed to understand the effects of daily consumption of once daily women’s probiotic on vaginal pH levels in healthy females between the ages of 19-70 years.
- If you pass the initial screening questions, you’ll receive an invitation to download a customized version of the Validcare app.
- After registering, you will review and sign the informed consent.
- You will complete 3 surveys to complete enrollment in the study and to provide your shipping address for study materials and product.
- During a preparation phase, you will conduct 5 test measurements of vaginal pH using a provided sterile swab and pH measurement strip.
- During a baseline phase, (~30 days), you will measure your vaginal pH and fill out some questionnaires once a week for 1 month (~10-15 minutes total per week).
- During the product testing phase (~ 90 days), answer daily surveys confirming product use (~1 minute per day) and measure your vaginal pH and fill out some questionnaires once a week for about 3 months (~10-15 minutes total per week).
- Upon successful completion of the study, you will receive a $200 electronic debit card* for your time and effort.
* You will have successfully completed the study if you have journaled your use of oral ODWP products for a minimum of 20 days per cycle/month (4 cycles/months total) AND provided a self-reported vaginal pH measurement AND answered required queries for 3 or more times each cycle/month.
Participate in our study *ENROLLMENT IS CLOSED*
If you have further questions, please consult our Women’s Health Study FAQ.